Learning Opportunity about Type 2 Diabetes!
You are invited to attend a free educational event produced by the Endocrine Society. The event is available on Saturday 2/20/21 and Sunday 2/21/21.
You may register for the event at:
Please note that we are not participating in the event directly and this should not result in any change in treatment plans without discussing with your physician first. Endocrine and Diabetes Associates have not shared your information with either Endocrine Society or NovoNordisk.
All educational materials and links to on-line resources are provided as general information about endocrine topics. These materials are intended to supplement your understanding of endocrine disorders, and not to replace discussion of your specific concerns with your physician.
- American Diabetes Association: www.diabetes.org
- American Thyroid Association: www.thyroid.org
- The Endocrine Society: www.endo-society.org
- Hormone Health Network: www.hormone.org
- ThyCa: Thyroid Cancer Survivors’ Association, Inc: www.thyca.org
- UpToDate: www.uptodate.com
- MyPyramid: www.mypyramid.gov
- National Osteoporosis Foundation: www.nof.org
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: www.cdc.gov
- National Diabetes InformationClearinghouse: www.diabetes.niddk.nih.gov
- Screening Tool for Mood Disorders: www.mymoodmonitor.com
- Physical Activity Guidelines: www.health.gov/paguidelines/pdf/paguide.pdf
- Suburban Hospital Diabetes Education: www.suburbanhospital.org/Services/DiabetesEducation.aspx
- Blood Sugar Basics: www.bloodsugarbasics.com