We offer a Patient Web Portal through Eclinical Works for our patients. Through the use of this secure web portal, patients will be able to communicate with our office more efficiently.
Patients may obtain a username and password at the time of their next office visit. For security reasons, they cannot be given out over the phone.
Once you have your username and password, please keep them in a safe place. Use this link to access the portal:
The web portal allows patients to perform the following activities:
· Messages: Click on ‘Ask the doctor” to send messages to our office.
· Demographics: Manage your personal information and pharmacy information.
· Appointments: See the date and time of an upcoming appointment.
· Medication: Request a prescription refill from a private, pre-populated list of currently refillable prescriptions.
· Labs: Review recent lab results. After your doctor receives and reviews your lab results, she will post them to the portal for you to review. To see your labs, click on the lab/diagnostic imaging tab. Your labs will be listed individually by date. Just click on the name of the lab to see the value, a normal range and any notes your physician may have written. You may also print a copy of your results for your records. At this time, we are not able to post any diagnostic reports to the portal. We hope to be able to do so as newer versions of the patient portal are published.
· Statements: Review your past and current patient statements. Payments are now available thru the portal as well.
· Referrals: Ensure you have a valid referral on file.
If you have a medical question, please use the "Ask the Doctor" feature.
Forgot your username and/or password? Click on “trouble logging in” on the sign-in screen of the portal. Complete the required fields to reset your password.
Now you can securely access your Patient Portal account and manage your healthcare with the healow App on your smartphone anytime, anywhere.
This service is still new and we are constantly updating areas. We welcome any suggestions you may have about the Patient Web Portal. Comments or technical issues may be emailed to email@example.com. We hope you find this portal helpful.
- How do I get a username and password for the portal? For security purposes, we only provide this information to patients while they are in our office. We cannot provide usernames and passwords over the telephone.
- I’ve misplaced my password. How can I get a new one? Simply go to the login page of the portal and click on ‘having trouble signing in” near the bottom of the screen.
- How can I get a copy of my lab results? The web portal allows you to print a copy of your lab results. Click on the name of the lab and press the print icon at the top of the screen.
- I received an email message that said labs have been posted to the portal. However I cannot see my lab results. After your doctor has posted your results to the portal, you will receive an automated email message informing you that the results have been posted to the portal. From time to time, we may experience problems with the portal that affect your ability to view results. Simply send us a message by clicking on “Ask the Doctor” and we will restore the results to your account as soon as possible.